ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
The recommended age to play is 10 years old, although ultimately this depends on the nature of the individual. Any players under 13 require adult supervision to ensure the safety rules are followed.
Not as much as you would think! We like to think of it as a sting that disappears after a couple of seconds. You will probably feel it but when you’re full of adrenaline and excitement, it is quickly forgotten.
Yes, very! We take safety very seriously and have a very strict zero tolerance policy for inappropriate behaviour.
Depending on the season, dress for the temperature – pants/jeans and long sleeve tops are recommended. The paintballs provided are non-toxic and non-staining and are easy to wash out. We sell disposable overalls for an additional $7. Closed shoes are recommended also.
Yes, you can bring your own Paintball equipment to our Tuesday Open Nights provided they meet the following guidelines.
- Paintball guns will need to be chronographed for speed at 250fps.
- Paintballs must not be red or orange.
- Use of First Strike Rounds is strictly prohibited.
- We do not permit fully automatic playstyles due to the close proximity of participants.
Bookings will be required to use our equipment on site to ensure fair play.
It really depends on the person. You start with 200 paintballs and some players only need this many to last the entire booking. If you need any additional paintballs, you can purchase 100 paintballs for $10 at any time.
- Please remember to not pickup any used paintballs lying on the field, used paintballs if used again will jam in the gun and you won’t be able to play.
No. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed. We reserve the right to refuse entry to players at our discretion.